What Kind Of Doctor Should I See For Excessive Sweating?

I have been suffering from excessive sweating for a couple of years. I am a doctor and I don’t know what to do about this problem. It started when i was in jr high school, after that it has increased gradually and now it is unbearable. Sometimes sweat comes out in huge quantity mainly on my legs during the night while sleeping . This causes me great embarrassment as well as health issues such as rashes etc.. What kind of doctor should i see ? Should i go to dermatologist or endocrinologist? If possible please tell me where can i find these doctors?

Leave a Comment